The New STAMPARATUS tool from Stampin' Up!

     It is so exciting! Stampin' Up! has come out with a new tool for all us stampers, it's called the Stamparatus and it is going to be an amazing tool. I can see myself using it all the time! I am just hoping that I can get one with what Stampin' Up! is trying with it...


     They are trying a new Reservation system with this tool, I think to see what the demand will be like. The first Reservation window was the 16th of November and it didn't last very long. I think it was only open for 10-15 minutes and closed again. It is a high demand tool already πŸ˜‰  The next window to Reserve is December 5th at 2 MT so make sure to be ready!
     Go to the shop now badge here on my blog to create an account with me then just log in a little early so your ready on the 5th of December and follow the steps to Reserving your very own STAMPARATUS! Be one of the lucky ones to get it early to show it off 😊
     I'm sad as I may not be able to get one in time because I work till 2 everyday and that is what time the window opens. Fingers crossed that I make it this time!  I would imagine this will be one of the exciting new products in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog though so eventually I WILL get one!
     Anyway... Here is the video that they explain the Stamparatus in.


You can see the versatility that this new and amazing tool is going to have! I can hardly wait to get one!! 😁


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box