A Disney Birthday

     A friend of mine wanted a birthday card for her grand daughters 1st birthday and the theme of the party is Minnie Mouse. She asked if I could possible come up with a card with Minnie on it and I said I would do my best. Stampin' Up! doesn't really have anything Disney related so I did some looking on Pinterest and Google and decided that I would just print out an image and go from there...

   Here is the card I did for her! I took it over to her today and I think she was quite pleased with it. I know I was pretty happy with it.
   Once I realized what image I wanted to use, I thought it would look good on a Bridge Fold Card, I was right! Stampin' Up! doesn't have Disney images so I just printed it, colored it with both Blends and Stampin' Write Markers. Once I had it colored I just put Versa Mark on the entire image and embossed it with clear embossing powder to give Minnie a little extra shine. My Friend likes glimmer so I hope I got enough in there for her 😉
     For the card base, I cut a piece measuring 4 1/4" x 8" and scored it at 1 1/4", 2 1/2", 5 1/2", 6 3/4"
then cut the sparkle glimmer paper at 1" x 51/2" for the bridge piece.
     You can do any kind of Bridge Fold as long as you use the base measurements for the card. This one was really quite simple to do!
     I have the entire family of Brights Markers but the color I used was Melon Mambo to color her bow and dress. It looks a little darker once it's embossed but that is the color


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box