Catch up on Birthday Cards Afternoon!

     I missed a couple birthdays throughout August and September so I decided I would spend an afternoon and get them all done! It would have taken me a month of Sundays if it weren't for Pinterest and all the wonderful people who post their projects for people like me to CASE. I don't know how you all can do such wonderful things, a great imagination for sure! Maybe one day I will be able to come up with an idea of my own 😂
     Anyway... Here are the 4 cards I did for my co-workers Friday afternoon! They were all cased from awesome pinners on Pinterest so thank you to all you wonderful people!

     The first card I used a retired Thinlit that I wish I knew the name of! I inherited it from my Mom's stash of supplies and it isn't labeled... I was wrong! I had looked it up and wrote it down... Smart Me! It is the Hello You Framelits. I did use a current product that I am finding to be one of my favorites... Stitched All Around that I originally had no intention on buying... Boy am I glad I did!
    I also used the Picture Perfect Photopolymer stamp set for the envelope.


     See the original card that I got my inspiration from here on Pinterest!

      The second card is my favorite of the day! I really like the colors... Flirty Flamingo and Bermuda Bay, they look great together don't you think?
     Again, I used the Stitched All Around bundle and the new Sprig Punch from the Holiday Catalog.
     This is a really easy card, the only thing that took a bit of work was the water coloring. It is a really fun and simple technique that adds so much by not adding much at all.
     As for everything else... I'm sure you can all figure out the rest as I did. Pretty straight forward I think 😉


     See the original design on Pinterest!
      This one is a very easy card to do! I simply sprinkled the Brusho Crystals on the paper and spritzed with water then dried it with the heat tool. When I stamped the image in Watermelon Wonder, I sprinkled an embossing powder mix I made which gives it a little sparkle. I just mixed some Dazzling Diamonds embossing powder in with some clear and voila, awesome new glittery embossing powder!
     Like I said, a very simple card! Great for mass producing if you want lots of one particular card.


   Lastly is this beautiful Highland Heather "present" card. It was a pretty easy card to do as well, just the coloring of the bow really took the time... a little time. The Stampin Blends really are awesome! I love to color but I don't do so well with shading and the Blends make it so easy!
   I did the same on this card when I stamped on the vellum, I sprinkled my mix of embossing powder to give it a little sparkle.

   See the original design here!




Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box