DIY Mini Album

     I had a great time in my craft room creating this beautiful DIY Mini Album! I can't however take all the credit as the inspiration I got was from a fellow Demonstrator from over seas. Her name is Karin Müller and her albums are stunning! She had posted a little video of all the albums she had done... 8 of them! 😲 You can see her video on her website and see just why I had to CASE from hers! From seeing them, I just loved them and wanted to do one of my own. I did a practice album that I just did with a bunch of Retired DSP that I had and hadn't used. This one is the first "matching" album I have done. I will definitely be doing more, they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

 

     I pretty much used all Retired Products as I wasn't sure just how "nice" mine would turn out! 😅 I didn't want to waste a bunch of paper if it didn't work... thank goodness it did look good though... This album took almost 2 full packages of card stock and I was into the 3rd package of the Specialty Designer Series Paper... 😳 Thank goodness I horde and stock pile ones I like!

     If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box