Easter Sweet Cup Treat Holder

Love My Easter Sweet Cup Treat Holder!!
     I have to say I am pretty happy with how my very first ever decorated Sweet Cup turned out!  It was definitely a tougher project but basically just time consuming placing everything in the right places... I kinda put thing in certain places to cover seems and things. It really made it look more dimensional though 😊


     I sure hope Stampin' Up! puts out a public template for the Sweet Cups! There is a template available for Demonstrators on the Stampin' Up! Facebook Group... I will be giving it to my customers but I'm sure there are others who would find this very handy!
     There will be a list of supplies of coarse at the bottom of this post but there were a few things that I used that are Retired now.
* Basket Builder Framelits Dies
* Glimmer Enamel Dots
* Glimmer Assortment Pack
* Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper

To make the holder itself is pretty easy I think...
* You will need a piece of CS cut at 4" x 12"
* With the 12" side at the top, score at 1/2", 4 1/2", 5" and 9"
* The first section is the first 1/2" section, you will cut the circle in the next section (the 4" section) with the largest of the layering circles. Make sure the bottom of the Sweet Cup fits inside the die before you cut.
* Fold along all the score lines and adhere together. That first 1/2" section will adhere to the back of the holder.






Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box