More Easter Projects

Today was cute little Easter Treat Holder Day 2!!

I spent the day in my craft room making some adorable little Easter Treat Holders
to use up some of my Retired DSP.

The first project for the day was this that basically follows the same basic design as the
Valentine Treat Holders Susan Lavasser did on her YouTube Channel.
I had done another one but it is basically the same as this one and I liked this one much better!
the other one didn't use any DSP so looked to plain 😏
The DSP for this one is the Retired Retro Fresh DSP from a waaayyy back! 😄



This was the second project of the day.
I have already done 2 like these but a friend wanted one for her Grand Daughter for Easter and she loves black and pink so I used the Retired DSP, Pop of Pink to do this one.



And lastly for the day is just a cute little bag that I made to just fit a 3x6 Gusseted Cellophane bag in to protect the DSP from the Chocolate... or vice versa! 😂
I used the Gift Bag Punch Board and made a medium bag and made it so I could fold over the top
to give it a contrasting border.
Today was definitely a "use up retired DSP" day! This stuff is the Sycamore Street DSP



Most everything else is current from one of the Catalogs or Brochures happening right now!
I will just list the products I used in my projects. I will leave the colors to you for whatever DSP you use to create your cute little projects!


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box