Easter Treat Holders with Cellophane Bags

Adorable little Easter Treat Holders using 2" x 8" Cellophane Bags

I had a blast this weekend getting a few of these made! I want to do a few of them to give to customers and friends!
Of coarse I found an awesome video on YouTube and Pinterest for these cute holders but I changed up my measurements for the different treats I put inside. I will have the measurements I used at the end of the post.

The first ones I did was the Purple ones and then the Pink ones on Saturday. I took me a little while to make them, I did 7 and it took all day! On Sunday when I went to my Craft Room to do a few more, it didn't take quite as long! I figured out a somewhat quicker method to do it 😊

There was quite a few retired products used in the making of these!
But its a good way to show people how to use their retired things with the current things!

The sentiment I used for all of them is from the Everybunny stamp set. I think it is my most favorite "Happy Easter" sentiment. I still use it ALL the time!

I sat on getting the Gingham Gala bundle too long and it is temporarily sold out so I used the Beautiful Wings Embosslits folder for the little butterfly's 

I can't remember the name of the ribbon I used for the pink and yellow ones, it was just the right color and on my shelf. 

They look so different just by changing up the colors! Now I just have to think of what other colors will look good together. I'd like to do at least 8 more 😊 

My Instructions for Treat Holders:
     For the ones that have the foil covered chocolate eggs I started with a piece of card stock measuring 2" x 11" and I scored it at 5 1/8" and 5 7/8" then punched each end with the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.
     You will need to trim down the Cellophane bag as well, I cut it at 5 1/4" then also punched it with the Tag Topper Punch.
     For the window, I used the 2 middle sized Stitched Ovals and placed them so the grass would be over the window a little.

     For the ones that have the other chocolate eggs in them, they are a little smaller so the only thing that changes are your score lines. It is scored at 5 1/4" and at 5 3/4", everything else is the same.



Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box