2022 Shaker Christmas Ornaments

      I had made a Shaker Christmas Ornament last year and gave it away as a prize on my Facebook Page and everyone loved it! I decided this year to make a few more with some other Christmas Themed products that I have in my stash. Most of them are using Stampin' Up! products as I have lots of it being a past Demonstrator. 

    I would have to say that these 2 are my favorite! The original one that I did last year was using the same Stampin' Up! bundle, Poinsettia Petals. Although I love the look of the traditional colors, I really like the white with the hint of blue and silver. 

     I was limited to the colors of shaker bits because I only have a few where I am now. After moving, I didn't have room for EVERYTHING so had to use what I had. Traditional colors is what I had to use with the addition of silver or gold (a little).

     I did try to do a Facebook Live but it didn't go as well as I had planned so I did another one on my YouTube Channel. I tried again doing a YouTube Live putting one together so if you want to see how I did it you can see it there. 

Here are the other Shaker Christmas Ornaments


 

Stampin' Up! Bundles I used:
  • Poinsettia Petals & Poinsettia Dies
  • Whimsical Trees & Christmas Tree Dies
  • Santa's Workshop DSP
  • Let It Snow DSP
I also used the Simple Stories Vintage Christmas Lodge

Other Supplies Used:
  • empty 3/8" Sookwang Tape ring
  • acetate
  • 2 coordinating circle dies that work with the tape ring
  • ribbon or bakers twine
  • basic gems & pearls
  • Shaker elements - sequins & microbeads



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box