You’re The Zest || 2 Day Folio PLUS || Project Share

      My favorite color is orange but I absolutely love the Simple Stories Vintage Lemon Twist Collection! I decided to use it on the NEW 2 Day Folio PLUS - Folio #2. I quite enjoy making this style of Memory Book and love to share with others!
     I created an Etsy Shop and have a few tutorials as well as finished albums & folios for sale. I have also made my own Art Glitter Glue Bottle Bling Charm Dangles that you can find in my Etsy Shop as well.
     This Folio will hold quite a few photos for its size and depending on the size of the photos, cropped 8" x 10" and below. Finish the Folio measures 8" x 10" x 1 1/4".
     There is a Tutorial for the Construction of this project in my Etsy Shop! There is also a Full Project Share Video on my YouTube Channel but I have added it here as well 😊

Products Used:
    - Simple Stories Vintage Lemon Twist Collection Kit
    - Simple Stories Vintage Lemon Twist Basics Kit
    - Simple Stories Vintage Lemon Twist Floral Bits
    - Simple Stories Vintage Lemon Twist Foam Stickers
    - Ranger Distress Ink Gathered Twigs (for sponging)




     If you like this project please leave me a comment here on on my Video and while you're visiting my Channel have a look at my other projects! Maybe even Subscribe so you don't miss anything new 😉
     There are lots of FREE Videos for construction of the original 2 Day Folios on My YouTube Channel but for those of you who prefer Facebook, I also have a group there called Bee HappiLeaCraftin FREE Tutorial Group and you're welcome to join 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box