I have had a project like this on my mind for months and finally got around to working on it!! I am really happy with how it turned out... It is however the second attempt though! 😂 I mis-measured and had it practically together before I realized it so had to start over.

     Here is a look at how it looks empty so you can see the matting inside. It's just plain seeing as it will be full of projects so no need for anything fancy. It is just for me and as of yet there is no tutorial because I apparently can't measure so good 😂 some of the parts are a little crooked! I have been asked for a tutorial by a few crafters so I may think about doing one in time... what do you think?
     If you have been following me lately, you know I am all about the Bees 🐝! The slogan for the town I live in was changed a few years ago but it will always bee the same to me... The Land of Rape & Honey.
     I have already made a few Bee Themed projects but I have a ton of Bee paper left so have enough for many more projects! 3 of the Folios in the box are Bee themed already so as I make them, I may decide to get rid of other ones. 
     The DSP I used for this is a Retired Stampin' Up! collection called Golden Honey Specialty DSP. I have used it on a couple projects but still have 4 packages left... along with 4 packages of the Graphic 45 Let It Bee collection and the Photo Play Wild Honey collection. Of coarse these are all older collections so the only place to buy them now is likely buy and sells so I apologize if I make you want any with a project I have made using any of them.

😊 HappiCraftin' 😊





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box