Own Wide Flip Folio || Folio PLUS #3 || Project Share Video

     This is my most popular project so far! I know I say it every time but I think this one has to be my favorite! It took me the longest to finish, I really took my time and put a lot of thought into decorating it and how to do that. I am not much of a "scrapbooker" so it took me quite some time to figure out what I was going to do.


If you like this project and want to make one for yourself or to give as a gift to loved ones, I have a Construction ONLY tutorial in My Etsy Shop

     This Folio Album will hold quite a few photos. Decorated in more of the traditional "scrapbooking" style, it will hold about 60 photos 4" x 6" and below plus what you can fit in the pockets. This is a fairly large project so it will fit photos 8" x 10" and below depending on where you put them. 
     I used 3 different paper collections from 2 different companies and I think they turned out pretty good. There are 2 collections from Photo Play, Wild Honey (mostly) and a little from Tulla & Norbert's Sweet as Honey. The other one I used more of is the Stampin' Up! Golden Honey Specialty DSP. It fit well and had the gold foiling accents so I thought it would add a little bling.
     I used the stickers from the Wild Honey collection and the retired Stamp Set and Die bundle Honey Bee from Stampin' Up!


     These are a few of my favorite pages in the Folio Album, aside from the Ta-Da's that is. Above (left) is the back cover done with strips from the scraps I had leftover, so never throw out any scraps no matter what size they are. The layout on the right is my very favorite page in the entire book! 


     The photo above (left) is a simple layout done with the Stampin' Up! Envelope Punch Board (which you can also get from We Are Memory Keepers) creating a pocket to place photo mats and a tuck spot behind for more photo mats. The layout to the right is done with the Wild Honey and Golden Honey Specialty DSP and look perfectly suited.

     This layout and a few others in the book are done with the sponging & splatter techniques. I used one of the die cuts from the Honey Bee Bundle to do the sponging and the same ink I did all the edge sponging throughout the book.

     As you can see from the video and all the layouts seen here, I have done the book in a "Bee" Theme, I am loving Bees as I live in a town that changed its slogan from The Land of Rape & Honey which it will always bee to me! Granted I have lived here for over 30 years, with Bees becoming popular in the Scrapbooking world I have been scooping it up when I can. I still have A LOT left so can make a few more projects 😉







            



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box