Valentine Slimline Slider Card

 I found a couple old Slimline Slider Cards that I had done back in 2020 and decided that I needed to make some more. They are so cute and when I came across the older version of Tamra's tutorial for them, I decided to give it a go. I like the slimmer version apposed to the newer version that is more dimensional.

You can see Tamra's video HERE if you want to make a few of these awesome cards for yourself.     She is easy to follow, at least she was for me!!

     This is such a fun card to make and decorate! I hope you will all watch her video and make a few for yourself.

     Are you a lover of Gnomes as much as I am? You will love Nitwit Collections!! They have a number of super cute Gnome Collections including the one I used, Gnome Valentine Collection. Their collections are SO worth the $24 ish Canadian, and when they come out with a new collection you get a bonus. Totally worth it!!!!

     See my card in action on my YouTube Channel Short. Pictures are great but seeing it in action is amazing 😉

The photo above is the front of the card, I used 2 of the patterned papers and 2 of the images to decorate the front. Such an easy collection to decorate with, with the already clustered images it is super easy.


In this photo you can see the card fully extended. It is a rather large card length wise but so much fun to make work! 😂


     In this photo I used the Bonus elements when they first come out with their Collections! You don't get a bunch of bonus' but what you get are darling! The stamp in the frame is my Personalized Stamp but the rest is from the Gnome Valentine Collection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box