Refillable Notebook Holder with Pockets

I am going to be making a few of these, this is the 2nd one I have done so far and I am really liking them! I have been asked if there is a tutorial and there isn't but I am going to have a couple (for sure) live videos on YouTube making it. 

This video is the Project Share for the Morning Magnolia Notebook Holder with Pockets. 
I am no longer a Stampin' Up! demonstrator but I still have a ton of stuff I refuse to part with... one of them being this Suite. I used the Demonstrator package of DSP that was available at the time, it was 10 (I think) sheets of 2 designs but the regular package is Magnolia Lane. The Bundle consists of the Stamp Set Good Morning Magnolia and the Magnolia Memory Dies.

Use this link to join in the fun today, Sunday January 29th at 1:00pm CST. We are going to have such fun chatting and getting to know one another 😊




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box