Christmas in July Gnome Wishes Cinch Book

 Boy have I been slacking on my blog!!! I guess its time to start catching up 😊

     I have finally done a Christmas In July Project! I am not much for planning anything but I kind of did for this one. My friend found a Cinch Machine for one heck of a deal, she got the machine for $4 CAD and 6 sets of 3/8" coils for $1 a piece I think she said! She wasn't entirely sure what it was but knew it was a fun crafty tool so she got it. When I seen it up on her shelf I asked her if I could play with it and she said sure, so it came to live at my house and this is what happened...


     So the first one I made was the Cinch book but then I realized that there are a lot of crafters out there that may want to make this but don't have a Cinch Machine so I made it into a Mini Album!! I used a digital collection by Nitwit Collections called Gnome for Christmas. Such a cute collection and has so many cute Gnomes... as you can see!! 

The above photo is of the 1st page. There is some kind of fun element on each page and still not an overly chunky book!
The above photo here shows that 1st page open and with spots for 7 full 4" x 6" photos
The below photo is a layout I did with the collection with 2 spots for a cropped photo

The above photo is just another layout with the collection with a spot for a cropped photo.
Below is the open look at the Ta-da that this page has, 6 spots for full 4" x 6" photos and 2 spots for cropped photos. 

Here is a look at the back of the above page and the front of the next page. Just a couple spots to tuck things or add an insert with more photos

This page just has a pocket with a hidden pocket when you open it with a fold down photo insert.
This page will hold 5 full 4" x 6" photos with room for more


Above is another fun layout for 2 cropped photos
Below is a Ta-da that I don't have an image of but it will hold 9 photos. Keep scrolling down and you will find the project share video from my YouTube Channel.


Here is the last page with its Ta-da and spots for 10 full 4" x 6" photos and 2 for 3" x 4" photos. There is also a tuck pocket on either side for more spots for photos.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box