Simple Stories Vintage Lakeside Folio

      I wanted to support my local Scrapbook Store that I frequent in Dalmeny Saskatchewan called Scrappin with T so I thought I would try something new... I am doing a Tri Monthly Kit Club that is open to anyone in Canada as long as you are willing to pay the shipping for a Canada Post Flat Rate Box. 

     The kit includes the supplies to make the project, a PDF Cutting Guide and Video access to a NEW project made just for that Months kit. Prices vary depending on the Collection we choose for that month but so far it seems to be going well! I have made a proto type for the actual project and am currently working on the actual Kit Club Project that I hope to have finished next weekend. 

     Here is a look at the Proto Type Project for the 1st Tri Monthly Kit Club - July Project...

     I call this style of Memory Book my 2 Day Folio because when I started making them, I could get one pretty much finished in a weekend. For most other crafters that don't just get atter, it will likely take you a couple weekends or 3 or 4 days. This is the 1st one of a NEW Style, 2 Day Folio Style 2. It is just constructed slightly different from my first ones making it a little easier to fix gussets if I don't get them right the first time 😊
     I used the Simple Stories Vintage Lakeside collection for this project and have many admirers already! I am not quite finished it so I want to get it 100% complete before I consider selling it. 
     Even though these Folios are fairly small projects, 6 3/4" x 8 1/2" with a 1 1/4" spine, it will hold quite a few photos! I think this one holds about 80 full 4" x 6" photos, you can put 5" x 7" photos in it as well but you will have less spaces for photos. So the size of photos you put will determine exactly how many pictures will fit. 

There are still a couple open pockets in this one for more photos so it has potential for a ton of memories!!






Have a look at the Project Share Video to really see this project in action and all the places for Memories!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box