A Perennial Birthday

     I love to do Sketch Challenges so I'm always looking for new challenge blogs... I found one and loved the sketch! It's called The Paper Players blog and this is my first go at doing their challenge!
Sunday March 25th's Challenge PP386 and I am really pleased with how it turned out! Nothing extravagant but still very cute!


     I think everything is pretty straight forward as to how I did everything. I did pop up the 2 flowers over top of the stamped one, they are also embossed with clear embossing powder so it was easier to color them. I think if anyone wanted to case it, it would be easy for them.


Product List

Comments

  1. Tamara, so happy you liked my sketch! Love the pretty color combo and those beautiful blooms! Such a pretty card! Thank you for joining my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara, so happy you found us! I love that you turned the sketch on its side and popped up those lovely little flowers. Great take on the sketch and so glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    jayvee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will most definitely be playing again! Doing a sketch challenge is really helpful in the inspiration department sometimes 😂
    Thanks for the feedback ☺️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box