Shadow Box for Stampin' Up! Achievement Pins

     I saw an idea done like this by Angie Honegger on the Demo Planning Place on Facebook and really had ideas flowing to do this for all My Mom's Achievement Pins! I think it really turned out great... I was just glad I was able to make it just big enough using a piece of retired Specialty Paper Bride.

     This is not my first frame... I did do another one thinking I would need a strong paper but you really don't! I was not pleased with how the corners went together and it didn't want to stick in places. I'm not a scrapbooker so I don't have much for 12x12 CS so I found this and thought it was perfect! By the time I layered my Gold and the new Sale-A-Bration DSP, Springtime Foil, it was lots strong enough. I have an old Bigz Die called Petal Cone and it worked perfect for the stand at the back.

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box