Halloween Pillow Box Treat Holders

Halloween Pillow Box Treat Holders are today's AWESOME craft!
     I did something fairly simple today as I had lots of other things happening today too! I hadn't gotten to my card room in weeks and it was KILLING me! I had to get in here and do something...
     I am very excited today in the midst of my craziness, I met with a new customer and got a beginner order ready for her. I am hoping to get a workshop going for her in September to hopefully got her the Big Shot for FREE... I'm hoping! I am always so excited when I get to share my passion for Stampin' Up! with someone new 😃
     But... before she came, I was working on these really cute (...and sooo easy) pillow boxes for Halloween. I know... it is still a little ways away but wanting to do so many things with all the amazing things in the new Holiday Catalog, I wanted to get an early start.
     I am a pretty big fan of Christmas as my Daughter was born on Boxing Day... missing Christmas by only 1 hour and 12 minutes. Christmas Day 1999 was a very long day that year, but I got the best gift ever!! Christmas is pretty special to me... for many reasons 😊 That said... My Daughter's favorite time of year is Halloween... go figure! 😂  With all the beautiful Christmas bundles this year, I wanted to do something for Halloween before I get in the grove for Christmas.
     These are extremely simple! They are colored cheater style... Cut out of the Toil & Trouble DSP. One of the girls can be cut out with the die that comes in the bundle, the rest of them, I did fussy cut. The Cauldron and the cat can also be cut with dies from the bundle. Like I said, I wanted to do something that showed how easy it can be to make something so cute! The Spider Web is also a die in the bundle... Bundles are so worth it!
The pillow boxes come in a pack of 10 and are in the annual catalog so it really doesn't take much at all to whip up a bunch of these! I can see me cutting all the little girls out so I have them ready the next time I want to do something with them, the cauldrons and the kitties too for that matter. I will have multiple packages of the DSP by the end of the catalog 😉
     I am really finding that I love the Stitched All Around bundle too as I love that piece in the background. I have used it a few times now and it has become my go to for that "it just needs something" piece. It's funny how something you really had no urge to get that at all till I seen a few things on Pinterest using it.
Well... I hope you like what you see and can find time to craft up something on your own or using my design! I am a CASEr so am always posting to give someone else the same inspiration I got 😊


I am adding the Stitched All Around bundle to my product list as it is a much better value but I didn't use any of the stamps for this project... Very little stamping with this project actually, but still so cute!


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box