Chocolate Critter Valentine Treat Holder

     When I saw the adorable little frog that Susan Lavasseur decorated on her YouTube channel, WOW NOLA Creations, I hunted for the same adorable critters in my area!! I didn't find any where I live but we went to the city and we found them at Walmart! I worked on them a couple of weekends as I bought 7 of them, I got 2 if the Unicorn! I am saving the last one to decorate and give to my daughter for Valentine’s Day, but here are the others...

   These were the first 3 I did, I did the Unicorn for a friend to give to her granddaughter for Valentine's Day and then did the other 2 for a couple co-workers that have young kids. I did the other another weekend just to have decorated. I kept them ๐Ÿ˜Š




  These were so much fun to make and I can't wait to try something like these but for Easter! I already have some Easter treats and am pumped about getting a head start on them ๐Ÿ˜‰

     Thank you to those who have been following my blog!     

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box