Re-purposed Stampin' Up! Dies Cases... Take 2!

Re-purposed Stampin' Up! Dies Cases... Take Two!!
     I am just having so much fun with these Dies Cases! I can't stop making them!! I did these 2 this afternoon after I was done work. They are just that easy to make ๐Ÿ˜‰
      I wasn't sure about this one until I added the DSP on the inside... then I loved it!! The little splash of pink was perfect and added tones to the project!
     I may not be able to part with any of these! I will be making tones more cause they are just so awesome!! I hope you all agree and I will eventually see more of them on Pinterest when I search for re-purposed Stampin' Up! dies cases ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
     If you are wanting to add a piece of DSP to the inside of your case too, cut it to 5 1/8" x 8 1/8" and score one end at 1 3/4".  When you score, make sure the direction of you DSP is the right way if there is direction in it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
These measurements are for the smaller of the dies cases.  I haven't done any with the larger cases so if you do, make sure to take your time... I say this because I have messed up a project many times!
     You can find the supply list for the Tropical Chic one on my previous blog post. I didn't want to add to much to this post so I will just add the supplies for the first photo! 
      I hope to start seeing some of you making these soon! If you have any questions please feel free to ask and hopefully I get to them right away!
      I am just so supper excited to finally have something to do with all my cases... I'm sure I have at least 50 of them from over the years. I will have a few to make and I'm sure I will have some left for when someone else finds another cool new use for them.

๐Ÿ˜˜Thank You๐Ÿ˜š
Happi Crafting!!


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box