A Cute Little Desk Caddy

A Cute Little Desk Caddy Project Cased from Vanessa Stokes!

     I seen her post her cute little project on the Facebook group for us Demonstrators and thought it would be a perfect Draw Prize! I wasn't sure what I would give it for but I decided that for everyone who purchased the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley during the month of May, I would enter their names in a draw to win it! 
     These are all my most favorite adhesives! I use everyone of these in pretty much every project I make, so I thought it was perfect for a draw!
     I don't know if anyone is as excited about the new Product Medley Stampin' Up! has during the month of May... I think because it is only available for a month or while supplies last, everyone is a little leary. That and they love all the accessories and would like to replenish them as they get used but seeing as it is all sold together, they are leaning away from purchasing it! I on the other hand CAN NOT WAIT to order it even though there are those little down falls to it! It is all just so beautiful and I will get a ton of projects out of it! 😉 
     I figured it out by just guessing at what each item would cost and came up with a total of $148.25, individually priced... Sold as the Product Medley at $109, you are saving more than 25%! I think that is a great deal!! 

     You can see in this photo (kind of) how I made it... It's not the best photo but it shows enough as to how it is put together!
     There is a base box which I cut to 6" x 9" and scored at 2" all the way around. I made a second smaller box that the Glue Dots are in and it measured 5 1/4" x 7 1/8" and was also scored at 2" all the way around. I then cut a strip 2 1/2" x 5 7/8" and scored at 1/2" on the 2 short sides and 1 long side, mitered the corners and adhered it just behind the smaller box.
     I tried to find her blog or this project on Pinterest, but no luck! She didn't have instructions so I just made it with my own measurements. Mine does look a little bigger than hers but I really like how it turned out! I am really pleased with it and I hope the recipient is as happy with it as I am 😉









  Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box