Beautiful Birthday Box

     I was asked by my boss if I could make her a fairly good sized box for her to give to her sister for her 60th Birthday, something big enough to put all the cards in and maybe some other memorable things from that day and the party.
     In posting all my little box creations on Facebook in various Stampin' Up! groups, I was asked many times how I make my boxes!  I decided to step out of my comfort zone for the second time and I did a Facebook live video on how I make the base of a box. It really doesn't matter the size of the box you make, it is made the same way for any size. This box measures 11" x 11" x 6" high roughly. Hopefully it will be big enough for what she uses it for.
     I didn't do the decorating in the video because that would have been much too long! I only have my phone to do the videos so it is by no means a professional looking video 😉  Just enough to show people how to make the box and have a few laughs.
     I delivered the box to my boss last night and she was very happy with it and told me I was very talented 😊  To be honest... I don't take complements very well 😂


The tag is cased by a couple different cards I had seen on Pinterest. Hopefully I can find them both so I can give credit where credit is due!!
     Here is the one I found so far, it is the one that I cased to color the flowers! Sometimes it is hard to figure out how to do something... you have an idea but just can't seem to get it out! That happens to be my issue at the best of times so I love Pinterest for the help and inspiration!
     Anyway... here is the original card that showcases the beautiful shaded coloring technique using Stampin' Blends.
     Here is the other card that gave me my inspiration for designing the tag for the Birthday Box... All in all, I think it turned out very nice and my boss was happy with it so that is all that matters!

     This is just a photo to kinda show the size of the box, not a very good photo but at least you can kinda see the size of it.
      The lid is 11 1/2" square and the sides are only 2 1/2". It is a very nice box and it should be able to accommodate a little weight depending on what all goes inside.

     I hope to see some boxes on Pinterest like the ones I make. I get so much inspirations from all the other crafty people, I hope I can give some of that inspiration back.
     I love to get feed back from anywhere I post my projects so I would love to hear what you think of what I've done 😉

Thank You so much for popping in!!








Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box