A Magical Pop & Twist Card

     My Scentsy Consultant friend did a Buddy Drive to donate to the Saskatoon Ronald McDonald House. The families of children who are in the Children's Hospital will get them and be able to bring them to there little one's who have unfortunate stays there.
     The front of the card was cased from This Card on Pinterest and  the inside was cased from This Card from Pinterest as well! I changed the colors on the inside and instead of stamping inside, I cut the images from one of the sheets of DSP.

 I just did a really short video opening the card to get the full affect of this type of card.
This is fastly becoming my favorite new Fancy Fold Card!!


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box