Fun with the Everything Is Rosy Medley

A Fun Weekend with the Everything Is Rosy Product Medley!!
     I had such a great weekend crafting with this awesome new kit Stampin' Up! has put together for us! I just LOVE it... I decided I needed another kit so I bought another one 😃 I don't need the second stamp set and dies but I will find someone who wants them!
     These first 2 photos are cased from the Projects Stampin' Up! posted as examples for the May Product Medley, Everything Is Rosy. There are just so many possibilities for this amazing new Product! I can't wait to get my other stuff done so I can have another play with this
     The first photo is a Memories & More 6" x 8" full size scrapbook page. I changed up the paper and the label but the layout and everything else is theirs. This is the first page I have done in more than 3 years... I'm not much of a scrapbooker! 

These second 2 cards were cased from Pinterest. I just loved how they looked and had to do them! Here is the link to Pinterest where you can see the first Original Photo. I can't seem to find the second one right now but know it is cased from someone and when I find it, I will update my post.


This is just another one of the Adhesive Caddy's that I have been making to give out as an incentive gift. You can find everything you need to know about the original crafter of this project in my other post, it wasn't posted too long ago. It was the incentive gift for April... I loved it so much, I had to do it for May.

Along with it's match... This decorated Tea Tin! I give a gift each month for those who comment on my Facebook posts and this will be pared with the Adhesive Desk Caddy for May!

This is just a simple card that I thought was really nice and easy to do.



Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box