Beautiful Magnolia Shaker Gift Card Holder

     I needed to make another Shaker Gift Card Holder so I had one in my stash of First Projects Made so when I go to make another, I have something to reference to. I am going to be busy making these I can see as I am one who gives out Gift Cards so the recipient can get what THEY want 😂  These ones are perfect because they were designed to fit even the ones that come on a hanger card. There is lots of room in the pocket for the receipt you need to include incase something doesn't work.
   Just have a look at this Beautiful Magnolia Shaker Gift Card Holder...
     The only part I struggle a little with is figuring out the frame around the front shaker! I will get it figured out and then look out! 😂 I just may make one of these with every DSP for special occasions. 

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box