Let It Snow Projects

Here are the 2 smaller projects I did this September Long Weekend!

     I am in LOVE with the new Stampin' Up! Let It Snow Specialty DSP... I will definitely be stocking up on this package! A plus is it will co-ordinate with the Retired Santa's Workshop Specialty DSP (from last year) for a project I have planned 😉  But on the this weekends projects!

     The first one is what I am calling the Holiday Photo Folio with a Shaker Element! It is so cute!! I just love it 😁 Her's is Photo Mat Style 1 from her National Scrapbook Day 2018 Bonus Mats, it can be found in her Photo Mat Catalog which I purchased in her shop... PaperPhenomenon.com  she will be getting one or two of my paychecks 😂 I will be doing a few of her projects... they are absolutely phenomenal!!
     She also has her own DSP but I am a Stampin' Up! girl so I did mine with our supplies... The new Let It Snow Specialty DSP is going to be a favorite of mine... I can tell already!
     I have learnt so much from Kathy and watching all her videos on her YouTube Channel, I can hardly wait to finish one project to start another 😂 she has me hook line and sinker... and I think I'm ok with it!!
     One of her wonderful decoration ideas is using paperclips everywhere... I am not a paperclip fan but seeing what she does with them totally changed my opinion on them. The snowlady you see on the large image, (on the red striped piece) is a paperclip! A perfect way to add decoration, that can move from one place to another. 😍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box