Holiday Shaker Gift Card Holder

     This is such an amazing project idea! Kudoos to Kathy Orta King for such an awesome project!! Well... all of her project are absolutely stunning! She is amazing!! She has tons of tutorial for purchase in her shop and I have purchased a few already 😬 I am maybe a little addicted... but she makes it so hard to not do her projects!
     I have only made this one so far but I can definitely see more in my future πŸ˜‰ I give out Gift Cards to my loved ones at Christmas so they can buy what they want so this project will be what I give them in! This one was a gift I gave to a friend already so I will have to make another one so I have it as a reference for making others!
     This was such a fun project to make... can't wait to do other occasions as well! This one I gave to a friend after she said she wanted to WIN the Holiday Photo Folio I made as a give away on my Facebook page to those who comment on my posts. I thought that was a way to get some interest and interaction with new people. I love to do this and I am a giver so I combined the two so I don't have too many things hangin around in my craft room! It's not as big as I'd like (need) it to be πŸ˜‚
     She says in many of her videos that Magnets are so 10 years ago and uses other closure ideas, this one is the button closure and I love it! So easy and add a little decoration element that you would normally see. I'm glad I kept my Crap-A-Dile and Crop-A-Dile II so that I can set the eyelets. Took me some scrounging to find all the eyelets though... I thought I sold them all... NOPE! I found them!
     I forgot to add the Bakers Twine in the Product List! πŸ™Š That is very important in a Button Closure πŸ˜‚ Other additional items are the Shaker Beads and/or Sequins.

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box