My Design Mini Album

I LOVE my Halloween My Design Mini Album!!

     I have broadened my Paper Crafting addiction now to doing Mini Albums... Specifically those designed by Kathy King of Paper Phenomenon!! This woman is an absolute Genius!!
     You can find all her amazing Tutorials, Tutorial & Video Combos, Workshops, Kit Clubs, Paper Collections and many more amazing products in her SHOP!

Here is the video of the not quite complete album that I just couldn't wait to share!


     I am not going to add all the different DSPs that I used as they are all Halloween DSPs from many years past! I love how, no matter what the colors are, that it totally comes together!

     A couple of the DSPs I used that I am not able to add images of are Wicked Fun Specialty DSP and the Cast A Spell DSP. I think I managed to get the rest added to the Product List. I also used some embellishments from last years Frights & Delights Paper Pumpkin kit for some of the Photo Mats & Inserts.

Product List
Stampin' Trimmer
Stampin' Trimmer
[126889]
$41.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$13.50
Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper
Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper
[135819]
$13.50
Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper
Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper
[132185]
$13.50
Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper
Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper
[139584]
$13.75

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box