A Perfect Moment Gatefold Album

     I have to say... This album was so much fun to make!!!  I thought it was going to turn out to be a much smaller project, not size was but the construction of it more. Before you get the DSP on it, it really doesn't look like much but boy does that change!! I am so happy with how it turned out, such a great project to try!!

 

     If you are wanting to try your hand at it, you can find the video tutorial on YouTube. There are a couple different Walk Through videos of this album and 4 construction videos. I will link all the videos here for you to have easier access to. They are a few years old but I tell ya, it is a fabulous project to make. You will be extremely pleased with it!!
The channel you will find the videos on is Chibachibi & Milo

"MAGIC" Folio Style Mini Album - scrapbooking mini album


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box