Mom's Ornate Garden Photo Folio Mini Video

     This is my favorite of all the folios I have made lately! I used the Early Release Suite Ornate Garden from Stampin' Up! It is available as an entire Suite or you can get individual items from now until May 31st when it will be available in the new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.
      I decided to make a smaller version of the original Written In The Stars Photo Folio so there is a Cutting Guide without instructions for this one, you will need the original tutorial for assembling the smaller one. I have done about 10 or so folios now and this is the first one I actually want to add photos to. I am going to fill it with pictures of my Mom... I think she would have like that. She is the one that got me into Stampin' Up! and I think she would love this DSP.

 


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box