Bee-utiful Bee-ginner Photo Folio Walkthrough

     This is my first folio I have done after doing the Forever & Always Mini Folio Album Series Vanessa Peter of Scrappin It Up has. She created absolutely amazing projects in a FREE tutorial she had sent out to her email subscribers. I was completely hooked after doing the very first one!! You can see all the ones I did in previous posts but you can see her entire playlist of construction videos on her YouTube Channel and make your very own!
     You may be able to message her on Facebook from her business page, Scrappin It Up to get a printable version or subscribe to her email list from her website to get future FREE tutorials and possibly even past ones. 


     For this folio I used the same measurements she did for the outside and inside main page. After that, I just added more fkips, flaps & pockets... there are so many possibilities for this style of folio, I can't wait to make more!! Thank you so much Vanessa for creating such an amazing design! You are truly amazing! 💝


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box