Baby Bump Photo Folio Inspired by Vanessa Peter's Forever & Always Folio...

     This is the second folio of the same design I've done lately and even though it is exactly the same, it looks so different!! It is the very same one as the Bee-utiful Bee-ginner Photo Folio I recently posted. I am having the most fun making these memory keeping projects! I will soon have to find a way to get back into card making soon for my monthly group. I'm just not ready too quite yet! 😉
     This project doesn't use Stampin' Up! products, I used the Baby Bump paper by BoBunny for this project. I see so many using beautiful papers that have cut-aparts and I just wanted to try one too. I have a package of DSP that coordinates with a Memories & More pack so I am going to try one using it soon. I just have a couple more I have to finish before I will let myself start a new project.



Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box