A Milestone Birthday!

     My Baby Girl celebrated her 19th Birthday in December! Christmas is extra special for me as she came just shortly after Christmas, she is a Boxing Day Baby! What an exciting day it was for me way back when... time flies by so quickly sometimes.
     I wanted to do a special card... like I usually do for her special days. Her 19th Birthday was no exception... She has a new favorite color, yellow! I used the new favorite and the old favorite and created this beautiful Milestone Birthday Card!
     I really enjoyed making this card! The background is just a simple watercolor background that I did with just 2 colors. Just squish the lid down and get a little color on there and use it along with a water color brush or Aqua Painters to create a beautiful background.
     As for the rest, I just cut out the pieces I wanted and needed and played around till I found a position I liked! Added something if needed and voila! 
     The "Happy Birthday" I cut out individually so I could split up the words. It wasn't difficult to just round off the letters to separate them, then I did it again with just CS to add a shadow. 
     I know the new Dear Doily parts aren't really dominant on the card, but they are there! It wasn't something I was doing for a group card so it really didn't need to be, I just really like using circle things lately on my cards.
     I am happy with it and she was happy with it so that is all that matters! Next year is the big 2 0!!!




Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box