For A Beautiful Valentine!

     I was finally able to create a wonderful Valentine Card... well... I made it for a Valentine Card but it could really be anything you wanted it to be! I used the Dear Doily stamp set so the inside says Words Can't Express How Much You Mean To Me so really... that could be used for a number of other occasions.
     I found my inspiration for this card on the Demonstrator group for all Stampin' Up! Demos. I love the group as everyone posts such beautiful cards and you get great feed back on your posts 😉
     I would love to link you to the card that inspired me but I can't, it is strictly for Demos. But i went to her page and found her card! Her card is much different but it was what helped me find my inspiration to do this one so I like to give credit where credit is due!
      I like to post where I get my ideas from as I am a CASEr so if I get inspired by it, so might you, and you might even just like mine 😊

     Most of the supplies I used for this card are current but a couple aren't... the heart I used is from the Sweet & Sassy Framelits and the "hugs" is from the Lovely Words Thinlits that can still be found on the Clearance Rack in my Online store.
     I listed practically everything I used so if you are somewhat of a beginner, this shows you what you will need to do a project like this.

Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box