My First #SimpleStamping Challenge Card

     Stampin' Up! is doing a #simplestamping challenge and I thought I would take a stab at it this month! I have seen so many beautiful cards on Pinterest and Instagram and wanted to join the fun!

For January the guide lines are...

  • Theme - Valentine's Day
  • Supplies - Stamps, ink and Paper
  • Bonus Material/Tool - you may use a punch
      Here is what I came up with for my first attempt at the #simplestamping Challenge! I am hoping that some of my girls in my group and my extended Stampin Family will try the challenge as well. I love to see them creating outside of the card nights my team members do!
     I have a new team member that I am thinking just might play along, she has been doing so good and is new to Stampin' Up! card making so there are many things she would like... and why not get a discount on it! She joined just the other day, I'm pretty pumped to have as many as I do on my team!
     I have 5 level 1 team members and 2 level 2! I never thought in a million years I would have the team I do. THANKS LADIES!!

     I would love to see all your challenge cards and I will be looking for them! If I inspired you somehow, please let me know! I would be very excited to know I inspired someone as so many of you inspire me! I make sure to link the card or blog/website so you can see you inspired me or see the person who is so inspiring 😉


Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box