Non-Traditional Valentine Card

     I had seen a few cards done in the last little while done with a black base... They really look sharp so I wanted to give it a try! I had just got my Meant To Be bundle order so thought that was a perfect time to try 😉 I did 2 different takes
      The first one I tried was this one using the Grapefruit Grove foil paper in the 2019 Sale-A-Bration catalog. I wasn't quite sure about it but I got some good feed back when I posted it to the Exclusive Demo Group on Facebook. Everyone seemed to think it was o.k. so I guess I will believe them 😂
     On this one I used the Heart Epoxy Droplets to give it just a little something more. The Card Stock and the foil paper are a pretty good match in Grapefruit Grove so I didn't want to put the foil paper over the card stock. Adding a few of the hearts back to the cutout looked really nice too.
     I do however think I like my second attempt better! I love the look of the Lovely Lipstick color with the black a little better, just a sharper look it think. Both cards are pretty much the same, I just added the little hearts in different places.
     I almost forgot that I used the new Stitched Rectangles as well on these cards. Having the black on black, you almost don't notice. I added the slightly larger layer on the pink card to see how that was... that might be part of the reason it is my favorite of the 2!
     Pretty much the same cards but I can't believe how different they look with just adding the simplest little differences.






Product List

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box