Playing Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge Again!

     I have to say I really missed Mojo Monday when they quit 😔 but was super excited to see them back posting again! Posting every 2 weeks instead of every week, I'm o.k. with that because I used the sketches to help inspire me sometimes when I just couldn't get started. She is just posting from her own blog instead of the Mojo blog. Its great cause you can see her beautiful cards and projects as well and get inspired that way too!
     This weeks Mojo Monday sketch is number 507 and can be seen HERE as well as all the cards posted by those who are playing along... I am hoping to figure out how to get mine on there! But for starters I will get it posted to my own blog 😃
     This one strictly uses the Share What you Love Suite. I didn't get the great big package when it was available as a package deal but I got some of it. I'm not a big Flowery person so I don't buy too much flowery stuff. I do get some stuff though just in case there is a time to need it.









Product List

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas (Domino) Ornaments

Fancy Fold Card

Recipe Book Box